Thursday 30 November 2017

Social Media Campaign





Through my media production company (MCharMedia) I have already amassed somewhat of an audience surrounding my media work. This is due to my social media presence on both YouTube and Instagram. This is the profile in which I will promote the music video and its progression as there is already feature posts of the band within this account and therefore already an established interest between my existing audience and the band. In order to create interest surrounding the video I will create triptychs at each stage of production in order to continue with a similar theme to my existing work which will help create interest to the video bonfire it is released. Instagram will be my primary distributor of information on the video however I will use other social media more randomly to maintain the viewer interest. I will also have access to the bands social media accounts which I will be able to draw attention towards the production stages visually represented on my account. This will allow me to accumulate a maximum audience before releasing the video which then translates to the maximum audience interaction and interest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Q4

Use of digital media and technology to create my final products.