Monday 8 January 2018

Tunnels Band- Profile

The Tunnels are an Indie Rock group based in Leeds. They are an upcoming band within the music scene of Leeds and have played gigs all around the city. They do not have a huge following however I have had the opportunity to shoot a few of their concerts and the audience response has always been a lively one. They are all ages 17-18 and attend the same school at which the band was formed. They have been together for 3 years but unfortunately are having to break up in 2019 due to their transition to university so this video will be their first and only music video and thus will be a great final performance to leave their audience with.

Here is a collection of promotional material I have already provided for the band and included in the videos below is footage I will use when constructing the final video. The idea of posting the videos on my channel was to create an interest in the final video to come which will be my music video. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Q4

Use of digital media and technology to create my final products.